Amazon Prime TV Series BOSCH ‘The Thing About Secrets” – Season 2 Episode 2 (appeared as herself)
NBC-TV Maya and Marty in Manhattan – House band member
CBS-TV The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, regular band member with Jon Batiste and Stay Human
Directed by Raphael Sbarge
|Grace Kelly||…||executive producer|
|Brendan Luckey||…||associate producer|
|Camille Mana||…||co-executive producer|
|Tim Redmond||…||co-executive producer / line producer|
|Richard Rice||…||executive producer|
With: Delfeayo Marsalis, George Cables, Ron Carter, Mark Gross, Grace Kelly, Martin “Smitty” Smith, Clora Bryant, Ed Reed, Rosalinda Kolb, Gary Giddins, Michael Connelly
Director: N.C. Heikin
Screenwriter: N.C. Heikin
Producers: James Egan, Su Kim
Executive producers: Michael Connelly, Linda Connelly, Robert Connelly, Robert Pepin
“Saxophonist Grace Kelly, a protege of Morgan’s, brings down the house with a soulful “Over the Rainbow.”” – Sheri Linden- Hollywood Reporter
A Blues Documentary, including Willie Nelson, Morgan Freeman and others.
Staring trumpeter Jason Palmer
Cameo appearance by saxophonist Grace Kelly. Trailer
An intriguing behind the scenes film documentary with the Boston Celtics Legends hosted by Celtics legend, Satch Sanders.
Created by John Ippolito and directed by award winning director, Laura Bernieri (Sundance Film Festival Winner/Next Stop Wonderland) Music and soundtrack composed and performed by Grace Kelly
Starcrossed (Released 2016) Director: Chase Mohseni
Writers: Chase Mohseni, Chase Mohseni
Stars: Mischa Barton, Eric Roberts, Grant Harvey
“Grace’s Time”, “Tender Madness”, “Another Time”.
Amazon Prime Series Bosch “Blues For Harry Bosch” 2016 Season 2 ep2.
2018 Winner John Lennon Songwriting Contest – Grand Prize in Country Category – “Feels Like Home”
2018 Finalist Unsigned Only Song Contest, Vocal Performance Category, “Feels Like Home”
2018 Finalist Unsigned Only Song Contest, Folk Singer/songwriter Category “Feels Like Home”
2018 Finalist Leaf Music Song Contest “Feels Like Home”
2017 International Songwriting Contest, 2nd place Adult Contemporary – “She’s The First”
2017 Performed for Secretary of State, John Kerry who received the Lifetime Achievement Award At Edward M. Kennedy Library Annual Dinner and Ceremony
2016 “Jazz Artist of the Year” Boston Music Awards
2016 Downbeat Magazine Readers Poll #2 Jazz Album of the Year “Trying To Figure It Out”
2016 Winner NYC Jazz Fans Decision – Alto Saxophonist of the Year
2016 Winner 64th Annual Downbeat Critics Poll “Rising Star Alto Saxophone”
2016 International Songwriting Competition, HM for lyrics, “Trying To Figure It Out”
Winner New England Music Awards – Jazz Act of the Year 2013
Winner NATIONAL Jazz Act Of The Year in 2012 Phoenix “Best Music Poll”
“Top Ten College Women 2011”, Glamour Magazine 54th annual competition winner.
– Named nine times in the Annual Downbeat Magazines Critics Poll “Rising Star Alto Saxophone, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 (Youngest Ever named to critics poll in 2009)
Nominated “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” 2013 SiriusXM Watercolors
Downbeat Magazine Readers Poll Named Alto Saxophone, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
-CNN “Making of a Prodigy” feature story.
– Recipient of the ASCAP Foundation 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2013 Young Jazz Composers Award
– Voted “Best Jazz Act” in Boston four consecutive years 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 FNX/Phoenix Best Music Poll
– Voted “Jazz Act of the Year” 2008, 2010 and 2016 Boston Music Awards
-Nominated “Jazz Act of the Year” 2008 thru 2013 Boston Music Awards
– Winner Jimmy Woode Award Saxophone Soloist, Tuscia in Jazz Italy
– Finalist 2009 Jazz A Juan Revelations, Les Pins, France
– First ever recipient of the “Brad Delp Rising Star Award” – 2009 Limelight Magazine Music Awards
– Recipient of the 2008 Francis B. Lanier Award New England Conservatory Prep School (Youngest ever and first non-classical musician to receive the award.)
– Performed winning composition “Every Road I Walked” at the 2007 ASCAP Foundation Annual Awards in New York.
– 2006-2009 Winner of twelve (12) Downbeat Magazine Student Music Awards. Jazz Soloist, Jazz Vocalist, Pop/Rock Blues Soloist, Composition, Extended Composition, Arrangement
– Recipient of the Berklee College of Music Superior Musicianship Award at 2007 Berklee High School Jazz Festival
– Grace Kelly was the youngest ever winner of Fish Middleton Jazz Scholarship at the 2006 East Coast Jazz Festival.
– Winner International Songwriting Competitions in 2006 & 2007 for “Filosophical Flying Fish” (Every Road I Walked) and ISC 2008 for “101”
– Grace Kelly was judged the top woodwind soloist and the top vocal alto soloist at the 2007 Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival
– 2008 Gibson/Baldwin Grammy Jazz Ensemble (Performed at 60th Grammy after party)
– 2007 Betty Carter Jazz Ahead at the Kennedy Center in Wash. D.C.
– 2007 Steans Institute at Ravinia,
– 2006, 2007 and 2008 Brubeck Institute Summer Jazz Colony,
– 2006, 2007 and 2008 Stanford Jazz Residency Program.
Grace Kelly has already recorded and/or performed with many notable musicians: Harry Connick Jr, Wynton Marsalis, Dave Brubeck, Steve Martin, Tina Fey, Martin Short, Maya Rudolph, Emma Stone, Lin Manuel, Questlove, Esperanza Spalding, Lee Konitz, Phil Woods, Ron Carter, David Sanborn, Marcus Miller, Dianne Reeves, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Huey Lewis, Gloria Estefan, Hank Jones, Frank Morgan, Kenny Barron, Toots Thielemans, Piano Jazz with Marian McPartland, George Clinton, Maceo Parker, Kirk Whalum, Ann Hampton Callaway, Terri Lyne Carrington, Chris Potter, Candy Dulfer, Christian Scott, and James Cotton, among others.
Grace appeared as special guest artist for two nights with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops 2007 Jazz Series. One of the selections Grace performed was her award winning composition “Every Road I Walked” which she also arranged for the entire Pops orchestra. It was her first arrangement for an orchestra and strings. Grace also performed with Diane Reeves and the Boston Pops Orchestra.
She has performed in many notable venues in the U.S., Europe, South America, Mexico and Asia such as Carnegie Hall, Rose Hall at JALC, Hollywood Bowl, Newport Jazz Festival, Montreal Jazz Festival, Montreux Jazz Festival, Birdland, Dizzy’s Club Coca Cola, Scullers Jazz Club, Regatta Bar, Dakota Jazz Club, Kennedy Center, Tanglewood Jazz Festival, Detroit Jazz Festival, Blues Alley, Boston Symphony Hall, Jazz Standard, Pabst Theater, 50th Grammy Awards (After party), Ronnie Scott’s ( London), Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival, Mary Lou Williams Jazz Festival, (Kennedy Center),. Grace has performed as far away as Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Finland, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia and Seoul, Korea.
Media appearances include NPR “Day To Day” , NPR ” Here and Now”, NPR “Piano Jazz”, “Chronicle”, WGBH with Eric Jackson, XM Radio, WICN, KSFR, KCSM, ABC’s WCVB-TV, CBS- “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert”, NBC’s “Maya and Marty”, Amazon Prime “Bosch” series, Good Day New York WNYW,
Fox 25 News, NECN, EBS Radio and EBS TV and numerous radio interviews. Featured in many magazines, newspapers and online publications in U.S., Europe and Asia such as: Billboard.com, NBC-TV News.com, NY Times, LA Times, Downbeat, New York Daily, Huffington Post, Jazziz, JazzTimes, Jazztitek, Chosun Daily News, Boston Globe, Washington Post, and many others.